Hi there! I'm just a woman that looks at life as an adventure. I'm a Texas girl trying to find joy in every day. I'm obsessed with Halloween , I love to go junking, I like to drink wine, and I'm a Harley girl! Thank you for letting me share my stories, opinions, etc.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
No Words Wednesday-some pics from Bridal Show
photo booth fun
brooch bouquet- i've decided i'm making one for my wedding
Hi Holli! It's been fun reading about your wedding planning adventures. I noticed you are interested in a brooch bouquet. Check out The Vintage Texan blog. Goldie makes the most gorgeous brooch bouquets I've seen, and she's local.
The cupcakes look yummy! Just looking at them I think I gained weight. LOL! Good luck on your up coming marriage. Also, I like your banner at the top of the page. Did you customize it?
Hi there- yep the cupcakes were incredible. All 10 of them i think i ended up eating throughout the day. LOL. I paid a blogger friend to do the layout for me. I need to learn how to do it myself though.
Wow that is a lot of free stuff! Looks like you had a blast!
ReplyDeleteShia
Isnt that cool?! i love FUN free stuff. I'm ready to go again.
DeleteThose first couple of pics would make nifty wedding dresses!
ReplyDeleteThey would be very interesting to say the least. :)
DeleteLooks like a great time!!
ReplyDeleteThe photo booths were so much fun! Too bad i cant afford one at my wedding.
DeleteHi Holli! It's been fun reading about your wedding planning adventures. I noticed you are interested in a brooch bouquet. Check out The Vintage Texan blog. Goldie makes the most gorgeous brooch bouquets I've seen, and she's local.
ReplyDelete~Tammy
Oh cool- thanks for the tip. I'll go check her blog today. I'm so excited about my bouquet!!
DeleteYou are too cute!
ReplyDeleteaww thanx!! You're a sweety pie!
DeleteThe cupcakes look yummy! How many did you taste
ReplyDeleteOh Lanthie WAY too many! I had to stop because i was getting a sugar headache. hehe. They were all so dang good.
DeleteThose cupcakes look soooo good!!! Looks like you guys had fun!!
ReplyDeleteThe cupcakes look yummy! Just looking at them I think I gained weight. LOL! Good luck on your up coming marriage. Also, I like your banner at the top of the page. Did you customize it?
ReplyDeleteHi there- yep the cupcakes were incredible. All 10 of them i think i ended up eating throughout the day. LOL.
DeleteI paid a blogger friend to do the layout for me. I need to learn how to do it myself though.