Hi there! I'm just a woman that looks at life as an adventure. I'm a Texas girl trying to find joy in every day. I'm obsessed with Halloween , I love to go junking, I like to drink wine, and I'm a Harley girl! Thank you for letting me share my stories, opinions, etc.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Tuesday Tunes
So how was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty relaxing for the most part and its what i needed. I'm back to work today and man was the traffic sucky!
Some songs on my mind today : Blue October performing Into The Ocean.
Disturbed singing Down with the Sickness
Have a great day Y'all!!
I have to admit the latter one is a little too hardcore for me , too, but I can at least impress the kids (who love hard rock) that I can name another band! I can, however, in all honesty say that I loved the Blue October song and shall be iPodding it ASAP. I've discovered a lot of varied new music since my visits to TT's. That's a good thing!
THats the best compliment Mr Phil!! Thank you so much. I love music so much and i really do like most all kinds. I will have to check out Device. I had no idea!
All I have sang all day is Take Me Out To The Ballgame. My kid sang it this morning at his end of the year program and I was so proud of him. So let's play ball!
OMG my hard rockin' hubby loves that song Down with the Sickness. Too hard core for my taste, but sometimes ya gotta rock it out.
ReplyDeleteSometimes i do need to rock it out! a little hard core does my body good.
DeleteI don't know either of those tunes. But I have learned so much new music with your Tuesday posts!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope The Man is still recovering nicely
I love this link too because i have found some new tunes myself.
DeleteThe Man is recovering slowly but surely. Thank you so much.
I have to admit the latter one is a little too hardcore for me , too, but I can at least impress the kids (who love hard rock) that I can name another band! I can, however, in all honesty say that I loved the Blue October song and shall be iPodding it ASAP. I've discovered a lot of varied new music since my visits to TT's. That's a good thing!
ReplyDeleteI need hard core to wake up sometimes. But i get that its not for everyone. Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteI love Disturbed! Your taste in music knows no bounds. I am impressed!
ReplyDeleteCheck out Device - the singer of Disturbed's new band.
Phil
http://blog.theregularguynyc.com/?p=3218
THats the best compliment Mr Phil!! Thank you so much. I love music so much and i really do like most all kinds.
DeleteI will have to check out Device. I had no idea!
All I have sang all day is Take Me Out To The Ballgame. My kid sang it this morning at his end of the year program and I was so proud of him. So let's play ball!
ReplyDeleteThis song is catchy so now i am humming it in my head. Play ball!!!
DeleteBlue October! I forgot about them... My favorite song of theirs is "18th Floor Balcony"... so sweet. :)
ReplyDelete