Booties as in short boots. What did you think I meant? hahaha! So glad its Thursday y'all. It hasn't been the best week. The days have been long and never ending it seems. I lost a friend and coworker yesterday also. I hate bad news.
So today's post is light and fluff. I am off tomorrow and will be shopping for a pair of booties. I will only be wearing them with jeans or leggings. I have Olive Oyl ( from Popeye) ankles and I look funny with a skirt and just booties. I envy those who can wear them with shorts. My ankles and wrists are about the only skinny parts of my body.
I am really digging the ones with fringe. Do you have any booties for this season? What style did you go with?
Here are some that are my favorites so far. I found them on DSW , Macy's, and Nordstrom's.
There seems to be a common theme in that they all look cowboy style. I love it!!
Have a great day and have a great weekend. I have a very busy one this weekend.




How cute! Last Fall I bought some gray ones and black ones, but they are more "motorcycle" than "cowboy" with studs and buckles instead of fringe. 'Love those pink ones! Now I want cowboy fringe booties! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteMy aunt gave me some black ones ... They're still in the box. I just can't picture me in them! I hope you'll share pictures when you get them on :))) I'm sorry to hear about your loss though. Hang in there my friend!
ReplyDeleteThose are really cute!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry about your friend....((HUGS))
Cute!
ReplyDeleteMy younger self would fully enjoy that chocolate pair. But now days I tend to stick to more low key foot wear... Slip on Esprit tennies from Beall's
I am so so sorry to hear about your friend, thinking of you through the rough time.
ReplyDeleteAs far as booties, I just have a plain black pair. I do like the suede with fringe, but it's not really my style. The ones I got are from Target!
I am sure that whichever ones you ended up with....you are rockin them!
ReplyDelete