Did you vote?
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Voting
I didn't have a chance to vote early so will be with the rest of the crazy work crowds after work to vote. I am so grateful its almost over because of the commercials and the phone calls and the ads on every corner. The commercials are just too much!
Did you vote?





Did you vote?
Labels:
jfk,
napoleon dynamite,
vote,
vote for pedro,
voting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, I rocked the vote. Yes, I am sick of the commercials and mailings!
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, I don't vote. But then I don't really worry about it to bitch either. I hate all the ads, but on the most part I ignore them.
ReplyDeleteYes I voted. My husband travels often so just in case he is out of town we vote by mail. (He is out of town this week) I like voting at home and mailing in the ballot.
ReplyDelete