Images borrowed from google and Pinterest.
Unpacking will be life for the next few weeks because I work a full time job and I'm in a very busy season. I'm now leaving the house at the same time I used to be getting up at since we moved further from where I work. Yawn!
I treated myself to a Starbucks this morning. It helps me keep on Keepin on!!
Have a great day y'all!






Hi, dear Holli!
ReplyDeleteAnother famous quote comes to mind: "If you’re going through hell, keep going." I appreciated listening to "Keep On Keepin' On," a track from the Jack Ingram album Electric. Take care, dear friend Holli, "one day at a time."
I know that song you quoted!! It's by Rodney Atkins. Good one!! One day at a time indeed.
DeleteYou have been 'Keeping On' so far. I can't imagine you'll stop any time soon. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jeffrey!! Only 14 more posts to go. I hope I can keep it up.
DeleteThat's right girl. And if you get down, listen to that quirky song by the Brady Bunch, "Ya gotta keep on, keep on, keep on groovin', keep on, keep on, keep on movin', keep on signin' and dancin' all thru the night."
ReplyDeleteThe occasional treat helps me keep on keepin' on. Today I have some delicious soup. It's not cold out, but it's not warm enough to need the AC. It's starting to rain, too. A good day to be cheered up by soup.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janie
I think we all need this reminder from time to time. So easy to fall into ruts and just hang out there.
ReplyDeleteI have fallen into a big deep rut.
DeleteGreat advice. we can't lose if we just keep moving forward!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny, my post just came to me seconds before I posted yesterday morning and it was so fitting to what I needed to hear myself.
DeleteGod bless you, dear! I found your "keeping on" graphics very inspiring. But then, that's just the stock we come from, is it not?
ReplyDeleteRevisit the Tender Years with me during the #AtoZChallenge at Life & Faith in Caneyhead!
Thanks Barbara- it's a reminder for me to keep going no matter what. I hate that I need the reminder but it's true.
DeleteJ here, of the #atozchallenge Arlee Bird's A to Z Ambassador Team.
ReplyDeleteHow has the challenge been going for you so far? Are you meeting your goals of posting and hopping to other blogs?
My blog's giveaways are still going! I'm encouraging everyone to visit more stops.
http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com
I say keep on keeping on all the time!
Yes ma'am- I'm meeting my goals and visiting new blogs everyday.
DeleteLove the idea of Keep on Keepin' On. My theme word this year is forward. As in moving forward.
ReplyDelete