Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Almost laughable
So the crutches are exhausting and I've given up. I'm wearing the ankle brace and limping but cant do the crutches. I have to go everywhere with my cushion for my tailbone. NOW i have a HUGE stye in my left eye. Yall it hurts soooo bad. It hurts to blink . My eye is so swollen that its halfway down my face. It feels like someone punched me and they might as well. I am beginning to wonder if someone doesn't have a Voodoo doll of me and currently there is a pin on my ankle, tailbone, back and face. I dare to even think whats going to be next. So sad that just a stye can make my head hurt and feel like crap but i do. I think its from not being able to see too well from my eye half swollen. It must be really infected. Why do something half-ass?!
I already told my boss that if it looks and feels this way tomorrow i have to go to Dr. Please send good healing thoughts and for a protective bubble around me. Yall its got to get better. I have cried every single day and now i'm wondering if my tear duct is revolting against me!!
Have a great rest of your week. I am putting a hot paper towel as a compress on my eye at the moment.....
Labels:
cantcatchabreak,
pain,
stye,
voodoo doll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have that tailbone crap, too, and take a pillow with me wherever I go. Forgive the pun, but it's a pain in the butt when you can't sit without pain.
ReplyDeleteHi, Holli!
ReplyDeleteI am finishing day one of 17 days on the road, away from home, away from my office, but I didn't want to turn in for the night before wishing you much better days ahead. This string of unfortunate events in your life must surely be near or at an end. You hung tough and didn't let adverse circumstances defeat you. Continue to fight the good fight and I am sure your situation will soon improve. Your friends are with you and that includes me.
I wonder if the crying led to an eye infection... and crutches suck- just ask the two holes in the plaster of our half-bath...
ReplyDeleteThe Stye could be from being run down, that's what I was always told about Styes and I don't know if that's factual or not tho'? Thanks for stopping by with Words of Encouragement, I needed that... I've felt so discouraged of late, with the downsizing Purge Project and also with house hunting and feeling rather stuck right now.
ReplyDeleteOh dear, when our lives are full of stress, like yours is at the moment, we often have physical illnesses or injuries that result from just being plain old worn out from it all. I'm sorry to hear that this is true for you at the moment. I hope things improve soon!
ReplyDeleteHolli, I'm so sorry. You just can't catch a break. Praying for you.
ReplyDelete((HUGS))
I am so sorry! I hope your eye is better! Breathe and know we love you!!! Big Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThanks forr sharing
ReplyDelete