Hi there! I'm just a woman that looks at life as an adventure. I'm a Texas girl trying to find joy in every day. I'm obsessed with Halloween , I love to go junking, I like to drink wine, and I'm a Harley girl! Thank you for letting me share my stories, opinions, etc.
They are. It took a few days but now they are inseparable. They are so sweet together. We are so happy!! They like their sweaters because they're both very cold natured, especially Lila, She shakes a lot,
So sweet! Love their outfits. Are they loving each other?
ReplyDeleteThey are. It took a few days but now they are inseparable. They are so sweet together. We are so happy!!
DeleteThey like their sweaters because they're both very cold natured, especially Lila, She shakes a lot,
I'm so happy they are getting along, they look like BFF's! I was freaking out over the Grinch/Cindy Lou Who sweater! Lol, I need one for myself!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear they're a team now!
ReplyDeleteCute doggies. Love the first one all asleep, and the snowman outfit!
ReplyDelete