Hi there! I'm just a woman that looks at life as an adventure. I'm a Texas girl trying to find joy in every day. I'm obsessed with Halloween , I love to go junking, I like to drink wine, and I'm a Harley girl! Thank you for letting me share my stories, opinions, etc.
While I am happy to see a post from you, the memes you posted lead me to believe that you are again dealing with hardship and facing tough challenges in your life. If that is so, then I am very sorry. The memes are loaded with truth, wisdom and good advice. To avoid feeling overwhelmed by a huge undertaking, chunk it down to manageable portions and concentrate on one thing at a time. Take one step more than you think you can. Even a baby step is progress.
I am thinking about you and hoping you are doing okay, dear friend Holli.
Hi, Holli!
ReplyDeleteWhile I am happy to see a post from you, the memes you posted lead me to believe that you are again dealing with hardship and facing tough challenges in your life. If that is so, then I am very sorry. The memes are loaded with truth, wisdom and good advice. To avoid feeling overwhelmed by a huge undertaking, chunk it down to manageable portions and concentrate on one thing at a time. Take one step more than you think you can. Even a baby step is progress.
I am thinking about you and hoping you are doing okay, dear friend Holli.
Sending you ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteI hope and pray that last one isn't a thing...
ReplyDeleteVirtual Hugs Dear Girl! We'll be here when you are ready and able to talk.
ReplyDeleteI hope most of them memes are mostly metaphorical. If not, I'm sending you extra hugs, my friend.
ReplyDeleteI hope everything is ok??? Sending Big Healing Hugs!!!
ReplyDelete