Hi there! I'm just a woman that looks at life as an adventure. I'm a Texas girl trying to find joy in every day. I'm obsessed with Halloween , I love to go junking, I like to drink wine, and I'm a Harley girl! Thank you for letting me share my stories, opinions, etc.
Monday, July 1, 2019
When I'm gone
My newest favorite song right now. A new band out of LA called Dirty Honey.
Music is my therapy right now as it always has been.....
The LA based band Dirty Honey has an exciting retro rock sound ripped from the 80s. I could listen to "When I'm Gone" all day. I see that it reached the top 20 on the Mainstream Rock chart and the band opened for the Who in May. Music is indeed therapeutic, and I hope Dirty Honey is helping you cope with whatever is happening on your side of the screen. I'm thinking about you, dear friend Holli!
I think music is therapy as well especially when one feels intense emotions. You might also like Alkalines Trios "Radio". It is a very dark breakup song but so amazing for shouting at the top of your lungs. Also the whole "10 Silver Drops" disc by the Secret Machines.
Never heard of this group. Perhaps it's my age. Very nice song.
ReplyDeleteHi, Holli!
ReplyDeleteThe LA based band Dirty Honey has an exciting retro rock sound ripped from the 80s. I could listen to "When I'm Gone" all day. I see that it reached the top 20 on the Mainstream Rock chart and the band opened for the Who in May. Music is indeed therapeutic, and I hope Dirty Honey is helping you cope with whatever is happening on your side of the screen. I'm thinking about you, dear friend Holli!
Nothing like a tune suitable to bang things out on!
ReplyDeleteI think music is therapy as well especially when one feels intense emotions. You might also like Alkalines Trios "Radio". It is a very dark breakup song but so amazing for shouting at the top of your lungs. Also the whole "10 Silver Drops" disc by the Secret Machines.
ReplyDeleteYou are one hard-rockin' chick!
ReplyDeleteMusic is wonderful Therapy!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with the name of the band. What an image!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you my friend!
ReplyDeleteMusic is therapy! I agree! Big Hugs!! Keep rockin!
ReplyDelete