Monday, July 15, 2019

Deconstruction

Blogger is public so i cant really air too much of my dirty laundry here. As much as i would like to pour my heart out here and tell you everything that is going on, i cant. Not yet. Not until dust has settled and lawyers aren't involved.
Just please pray for me - send good juju- whatever good you believe in- i desperately need it!!
On Friday, i took apart my brooch bouquet that i walked down the aisle with.  As some of you may remember from years ago, i asked my friends and family to give me a brooch so they could all be apart of the wedding and could walk down the aisle with me , especially for those out of state that were not able to make it.
Looking at it everyday was painful. The good news is that i have all the brooches in a jar and can wear them now and use them.  It was hard to take apart but too hard to leave intact.




11 comments:

  1. Sending best wishes that all will work out in your favour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holli, I have always told you that yours is the biggest, brightest smile in Texas. It breaks my heart to know that it has been turned upside down and that you are going through such a tough time in your life - again. I listened carefully to the words in the song "You Oughta Know" and think I got the gist. I do indeed send you all the best wishes going forward. I am thinking about you, dear friend Holli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending positive thoughts that all will work out for you. Will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand... sending all of the Positive vibes your way and virtual Hugs. I think the deconstruction Project was therapeutic and meaningful. The Gift Brooches being something Sentimental in a good way, the Bouquet, not so much now. If you do need to pour out the Heart for a good Vent, my FB Link is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001287566458, just send me a Friend Request and say it's Holli, some Blog Friends and I connect often by FB Private Messenger in Real Time rather than via Blog Public Comments. Especially about the more Private and sensitive stuff. I Pray all works our favorably for you Dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love your idea of brooches in your bouquet. It is good to work on something like that, even though it is painful it helps with the process your going through. (Which sucks!) Of course I will continue to pray for you. My heart hurts with you. Take Care. Love, Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending the best Juju I can muster. I hope it is as quick and painless as possible so that you may move on. That Alannis song really defined female anger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been praying and I will continue to pray. It is painful!! I loved the idea behind your bouquet and I love the therapy you had taking it apart. Hang in there my friend. Email me if you ever need to vent. rbeale@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure what has happened, but I hope that you'll come through shining on the other side of this pain. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry..sending positive vibes your way..hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'Sending lots of love and big hugs -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!