Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Still taking it day by day - sometimes by the hour

I am the fire- Halestorm


10 comments:

  1. Hi, Holli!

    I can see that you are using your rock music to soothe and empower yourself during this stressful time. That's exactly what I do when I find myself in a similar situation. As I am sure you know, the female fronted band Halestorm, like Live, is from my old stomping ground, York County, PA, specifically Red Lion, the town where Mrs. Shady number one lived and went to school.

    I am thinking about you and praying that you grow stronger day by day. Hang on, dear friend Holli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Holli -- you'll come out the other side a stronger, better and freer YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending hugs and positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, that's a big guitar... best way to scream it out is music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holli I'm so sorry you're going thru so much but I fully Believe you are a strong Woman and you'll be the better for coming out the other side Free and Empowered!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reached out to you on FB- i PM'd you

      Delete
    2. Not sure I received it Holli... my FB Page is under Dawn Marie and I could add you as a Friend if you send me a Friend Request okay? I've been so concerned for you during this difficult time you're moving through.

      Delete
  6. Keep on keepin' on my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love this song. May it keep inspiring you (and me too).

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!