Hi there! I'm just a woman that looks at life as an adventure. I'm a Texas girl trying to find joy in every day. I'm obsessed with Halloween , I love to go junking, I like to drink wine, and I'm a Harley girl! Thank you for letting me share my stories, opinions, etc.
Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Fear
It just keeps getting worse. I'm struggling. I am moving through a fog - so numb. Please please pray for me.
Holli, this is a terrible ordeal for you and I am so sorry, but you can get through it. Just when it seems like it can't get worse, it does, but then, somehow, at some point, it gets better and you know you will be okay. You need to ride it out until you reach that stage. My prayers are with you, dear friend!
Praying for you my friend! Holli, hold yourself! Don't let yourself go! Cry, scream, ask for guidance, and always tell yourself, how much you love you!!! Big Hugs!
Sending prayers and lots of hugs.
ReplyDeleteHolli, this is a terrible ordeal for you and I am so sorry, but you can get through it. Just when it seems like it can't get worse, it does, but then, somehow, at some point, it gets better and you know you will be okay. You need to ride it out until you reach that stage. My prayers are with you, dear friend!
ReplyDeleteMay you receive comfort, strength and hope to assist you through this difficult, life changing, time. Thinking of you with warm thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI can only repeat what I FBed you today. God still walks with you.
ReplyDeletePraying for you Holli. It is a long process but you will come through this. I'm asking God to hold you close.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely will Holli, stay strong GF!
ReplyDeletePraying for you my friend! Holli, hold yourself! Don't let yourself go! Cry, scream, ask for guidance, and always tell yourself, how much you love you!!! Big Hugs!
ReplyDelete