Hi there! I'm just a woman that looks at life as an adventure. I'm a Texas girl trying to find joy in every day. I'm obsessed with Halloween , I love to go junking, I like to drink wine, and I'm a Harley girl! Thank you for letting me share my stories, opinions, etc.
Monday, August 12, 2019
Oceans
This song gives me strength. My panic/anxiety has been thru the ceiling these past 2 weeks. I'm still here, barely standing. I will survive.
That's healing music, for sure. I never heard of the Australian worship group Hillsong United. I just read that this song of theirs, "Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)," spent a record 61 non-consecutive weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot Christian Songs chart. I hope this song does the trick and helps restore you to strength and hope. I know that big bright smile of yours still exists somewhere. I can't wait to see it again. You will indeed survive.
You've been strong from the start. You just never had to know it before.
ReplyDeleteHi, Holli!
ReplyDeleteThat's healing music, for sure. I never heard of the Australian worship group Hillsong United. I just read that this song of theirs, "Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)," spent a record 61 non-consecutive weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot Christian Songs chart. I hope this song does the trick and helps restore you to strength and hope. I know that big bright smile of yours still exists somewhere. I can't wait to see it again. You will indeed survive.
Take good care of yourself, dear friend Holli!
I have been thinking about you. Please take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteYou WILL Survive... virtual Hugs and a standing ovation for staying the course!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful song, thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete((Hugs)) Take care and God Bless You.