Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 into 2020

I am waiting patiently for this day to be over because it marks the hardest year of my life to be behind me!  I wish all of you the Happiest New Year !!! Sending so much love and friendship your way . Cheers to 2020 being an awesome year for all of us.  I do hope to blog more to stay in touch with all of you amazing people.  I cant thank you enough for your encouraging words and support you've shown me . It quite literally saved my life at times when I couldn't breathe and barely lift my head.  I am slowly rising from the ashes and have support from friends and family to thank for that!!









7 comments:

  1. Hi, Holli!

    I'm hearing you roar, dear friend. I'm feeling your momentum as you regain your strength and composure. These memes you posted tell the story of what you've endured in 2019 and what comes next. They are positive affirmations that will help, guide and empower you in the days, weeks and month to come. It is literally time to put this dreadful year in the past as we ring in the new. For you, for all of us, 2020 means a fresh start, a clean slate, a chance to rebuild and reinvent, to become a better version of ourselves.

    I wish you all the best in the coming year, Holli, and I hope to see that big, bright smile on your face as it unfolds. You deserve to be happy again. Blessings to you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((HUGS)) I know your heart was broken this year but you have been working very hard at piecing it back together. When things go bad we often find out the amount strength that we have inside. I know your hurt is not over but continue to move forward. I am so proud of you. May 2020 bring you peace, great health and love. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2020 will be your Phoenix Year! A new year, a new decade and a new life await you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope that "God said" meme is true for ALL of us...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that 2019 was a rough one... here's being Hope filled that 2020 brings more Promise, more Positive Energy and Joy, Peace and Prosperity to us all! Happy New Year Holli!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to many blessings in 2020!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you blog admin for this wonderful post,As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from PCOS & Gastro Disorder and herpes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered pcos in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my everything and the symptoms were terrible, she always complained of heavy menstruation, and she always had difficulty falling asleep . We tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and I saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who has the cure to pcos . I never imagined polycystic ovary syndrome. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. polycystic ovary syndrome. has a cure and he has herbal cure for Herpes,HIV/Aids,Diabetes,Neuro Disease,Cancer,Back Pain,COPD,Parkinson, and other disease you can visit Dr Itua herbal center website to read more www.drituaherbalcenter.com or email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks admin for such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!