Hello there. Yep its been a couple weeks since I posted last. I did have good intentions. The holidays are seeming to be pretty rough so I’m just dealing with a lot. Thanksgiving was hard. I spent a few hours with family and then went home because I wasn’t good company. I did end up going to Walmart later that evening with a friend. We went after the huge rush and it was still a mad house. I will admit they had some great deals. I saw they had a small Tv for only 100$ on their flyer and of course those sold out fast. That would have been a good buy but I take it as a sign that I didn’t need one anyway. HAHA! I did end up buying a new Hoover vacuum cleaner that has attachments for corners, etc. I currently don’t have anything like that so I was happy with my purchase. I also bought a Otter protective phone case. It was on sale for 20$ which normally sells for 40 $ or higher. I do drop my phone a lot and it already has quite a few cracks on the screen so any help I can get!
Did anyone else get Black Friday specials? I bought a flash drive to get pictures off my phone on Cyber Monday but I didn’t get anything else. I don’t need anything else and I’m also trying to downsize stuff out of my house and garage. I have someone coming over tonight to look thru my 10 Christmas tubs I’m selling. I have TOO much stuff! I had a lot for inventory to sell in my winter junk show but I didn’t participate this year so its all got to go. Cross your fingers they buy a Lot.
Here is a random statement- I find a new drink I really like at Starbucks. LOL! A vanilla chai tea latte. Its so good and its nice to have something different now. Not that I go very often at all now. Cant afford it. I used to go at least once a week during work days and every Sunday before church. Now its maybe once a month. That’s Ok- I drink a lot more coffee at home with my flavored creamers so all is good. I also have been drinking my coffee only with creamer and no more splenda’s or sugars. That’s a big change for me believe it or not. Maybe in another 10 years I’ll graduate to just black coffee but I’m not there yet.
Another random thought, my friend bought me a dog DNA test for Lila for Christmas and I’m so excited!! I rescued her 5 years ago from death row at the pound and she was labeled as a chihuahua mix. I want to know the mix side.
I hope you’re all having a good week. I’ll be back soon!
Hi, Holli!
ReplyDeleteIt's wonderful to see you, dear friend! Your mood definitely seems better in recent posts and that is reassuring. You seem to be following the advice of that Shinedown song - "Get Up." I'm glad you found deals on a new vacuum, phone case and flash drive. I hope you can find buyers for your unwanted items. Downsizing and disposing of clutter will help boost your spirits even more. It's like pruning a bush at the end of winter to get rid of dead wood and promote new growth.
I hope you'll let us known when you figure out which other breed or breeds Lila has in her DNA.
I wish you well as we head toward Christmas, dear friend Holli. Please take good care of yourself and remember that your friends are thinking about you and rooting for you. I can't wait to see the biggest, brightest smile in Texas return to your face.
My Black Friday special this year was that since Laurie wasn't back to work yet, she got to stay home instead of working it this year! You have a great Holiday! Shady, you too!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Chris. Same to you and Laurie. It's gonna be a blue Christmas without Scrappy and I feel for you. I will always remember your wonderful canine pal. Peace on earth.
DeleteA dog DNA test! That should be fun -- post the results, please, when they're available! I have an otter box for my smartphone too. They are a good buy.
ReplyDelete((HUGS)) I'm sorry for what you are going through. It is not easy but you are pushing forward and doing a great job. Glad you went out for awhile with your friend. I did buy some things on line but I don't go shopping on Black Friday. Take care and God Bless. I'm here if you need me.
ReplyDeleteOur Thanksgiving get together was rough too... I was just glad when it was over! No, I don't do Black Friday... but I did have to Work the Evening of it so after Work, since Wal-mart and Target are still open past 10pm, I went and the crowds were gone but they still had some stuff marked down and I got Princess T one of the items on her Wish List for Christmas, last one left too! *Whew!* Then I took one for the Team Yesterday Evening by going to The Mall with her, only it wasn't so bad... hardly any Crowds, surprising... and we finished her Wish List... she's the only Grand getting pressies this Year on account of The Move and that whole Ordeal playing out in Real Time... I'm so OVER IT!
ReplyDeleteSorry, I'm so late in visiting. Hopefully Christmastime will bring peace and new joys.
ReplyDeleteThank you blog admin for this wonderful post,As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from PCOS & Gastro Disorder and herpes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
ReplyDeleteMy wife suffered pcos in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my everything and the symptoms were terrible, she always complained of heavy menstruation, and she always had difficulty falling asleep . We tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and I saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who has the cure to pcos . I never imagined polycystic ovary syndrome. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. polycystic ovary syndrome. has a cure and he has herbal cure for Herpes,HIV/Aids,Diabetes,Neuro Disease,Cancer,Back Pain,COPD,Parkinson, and other disease you can visit Dr Itua herbal center website to read more www.drituaherbalcenter.com or email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks admin for such an informative blog.