I have been doing OK trying to stay busy and get back into a "normal" routine. Then the last 2 weeks, the dark cloud came back and I was severely depressed. Had another anxiety attack last week that was awful. Sucks so bad yall!! I hate it. I'm OK today. I have more good days than bad.
I have been super busy at work which makes me so happy to stay busy and times goes quickly.
I early voted last week, went to Ash Wednesday with some friends and even donated blood at our Blood drive we had at work.
Home ownership is still so fun (ugh). I have rats and/or squirrels in my attic so I had to have an exterminator come by last Friday and plug up any holes they saw and left some traps in the attic. They really only come in when we have the cold snaps and we had some low temps last week. They brought their friends and I could hear them running all above my head in master bedroom.
My pool is still broke and its a process to try to pinpoint where the leak is. Its also a very expensive process. Joy to the World!!
So something I did that was surprising even to me, I went to a gym last week with a friend. HAHA! I had not stepped into a gym in over 8 years. I got stuck on one of the machines which is hysterical because I didn't know where there was a latch to release the machine to work out your legs. My friend took a picture of me while I was stuck before she helped me get out of it. I deleted the picture or I would have shared with yall. I need to get into shape. For so many reasons. Health primarily but now that i'm single again in my 50's- I cant be a fat blob anymore. I have dozens of gyms around me so I just need to find the one that fits my budget and I feel comfortable in.
I'm still having lots of issues with Blogger. I still cant reply to your comments which make me so sad because I read all of them. I also cant comment when I visit your blogs. I feel like a stalker because I see you but I cant reply. LOL!! Just please be patient because I've got to get it figured out.
So here is one of my favorite songs on radio right now . Its a cover song by Five Finger Death punch featuring Kenny Wayne shepherd and Brian May from Queen and Brantly Gilbert who's a country artist. Its So good!!
Glad you have more good days than bad! Keep on building your new life!
ReplyDeleteHi, Holli!
ReplyDeleteI am just getting back online after traveling across the state and back for doctor appointments and lab work. "Gee, the traffic is terrific." It's good to see you in print again today, dear friend. If you read my replies to comments on my latest post you probably know that you are not alone in grieving. February ended on a sad note on my side of the screen as well. On Friday my brother-in-law died following a long illness. He was younger than me!
"More good days than bad" is a victory, I would say, and I hope that trend continues for you. I applaud you for keeping busy, voting early, donating blood and hitting the gym. If you make exercise a priority and fit it into you weekly schedule, it will restore your self esteem, brightening your outlook on life, boost your metabolism and energy level and enable you to meet your weight and fitness goals. 5FDP is my kinda band. I love their sound. Thanks for posting one of their songs.
Take good care of yourself as we March toward spring, dear friend Holli!
Condolences to you, Shady, and yet more hugs to you, Holli. You are in a very good place for exercising, if you saw my last post- you don't have babies with the old folks, running around butt-nekkid, to worry aboyut! (Geez, I am so glad I looked at that last sentence and added commas...)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Chris!
DeleteKudos to you Holli, for picking yourself up from being depressed to having more good days and I am sure this phase will continue. It is vital to keep oneself busy, being a good samaritan and voting, blood donation and keeping fit. More positivity, the better and putting yourself above all is important and thank you for sharing the same with us. The band has made some excellent tracks and highly appreciate you posting one.
ReplyDelete((HUGS)) You are doing your best and I'm glad you are keeping busy. Praying that the sad days will be less as time moves forward. I'm so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteDear Holli, So happy to read that you had a much better start to March and really hope it stays the same for the rest of the weeks to come as well. Thank you for sharing in detail about getting back to normal routine, blood drive, about cleaning the attic, etc. But the most inspiring was that you went back to the gym after these many years. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteThe above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin cetak buku murah wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)
ReplyDeleteThe above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Percetakan Jasa Fotocopy Murah Cetak Buku Murah wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)
ReplyDeleteJasa Fotocopy Murah
I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog.
ReplyDeletecetak buku umroh haji
cetak buku umroh
cetak buku umroh haji
cetak buku umroh
cetak buku umroh
cetak buku panduan umroh
cetak buku murah cepat
cetak buku umroh haji
cetak buku umroh
Thank you blog admin for this wonderful post,As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from PCOS & Gastro Disorder and herpes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
ReplyDeleteMy wife suffered pcos in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my everything and the symptoms were terrible, she always complained of heavy menstruation, and she always had difficulty falling asleep . We tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and I saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who has the cure to pcos . I never imagined polycystic ovary syndrome. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. polycystic ovary syndrome. has a cure and he has herbal cure for Herpes,HIV/Aids,Diabetes,Neuro Disease,Cancer,Back Pain,COPD,Parkinson, and other disease you can visit Dr Itua herbal center website to read more www.drituaherbalcenter.com or email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks admin for such an informative blog.