Unicorns are just fun. They are a magical creature that resembles a horse with a long pointed horn in middle of their heads. Way back in the 60's and 70's, my aunt used to collect unicorns so I knew what they were from a young age. At that time it was something unique to collect because you didn't see them everywhere. Then sometime in the 80's - unicorns exploded and were seen everywhere. Don't you hate when something used to be fun and a challenge and then soon after you can find it at the local dollar store?!
I have a tshirt with a unicorn and a funny saying and of course I cant think of what it says at this very moment. Here are some pretty pictures and some funny ones I got off Pinterest.




U2 is a band that I like a lot! I am really hoping they do another tour and come to Dallas. I've always wanted to see them perform live. I know that they're not for everyone and that some people are not a fan of lead singer Bono. I just really like their songs and the lyrics.
The latest huge hubbub was last year they gave everyone their album for free on iTunes. I for one was happy about it. Why complain about a free gift? Don't want it? Delete it. Oh well. I am enjoying the newer album and I like this song: The Miracle of Joey Ramone.
I also really like this one. Its very positive!
I hope yall have a fabulous weekend!! My least favorite thing about this A to Z challenge is that I have to post on Saturday. Who does that? Do you normally post on a Saturday? I'm just wondering because for me, i'm too busy to be at my laptop blogging and reading other blogs. That's just me....
I am laughing SO hard at this post because at my book club the other night I just found out the swinger's definition of a unicorn. It's a female who has sex with another couple. Oh, the thangs you learn at book club!!!!
ReplyDeleteStopping in from A-Z. I loved the Unicorn pictures and your comments. The cartoon unicorn in the mirror was my favorite....
ReplyDeleteThe horse with the orange cone - I love that. It needs to be a meme...I'm on it.
ReplyDeleteHolli, I really enjoy your blog! I needed a little boost in my reading enthusiasm - I'm glad you did the A-to-Z!
I know what you mean about collecting- been through it with beer cans, been through it with beer caps. Still do the caps, of course. Listening to Joey Ramone, kinda like it!
ReplyDeleteI never really grokked the problem with the lp on phone. WTH, too lazy to delete? Geez, next time just send it in my e-mail.
Unicorns are so pretty. I like that last picture.
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of unicorns. Enjoyed your graphic shares very much!
ReplyDeleteVisit me at: Life & Faith in Caneyhead
I am Ensign B of Tremps' Troops
with the A to Z Challenge
Love the unicorn pictures!
ReplyDeleteI don't much like posting on Saturdays either. Oddly enough, I seem perfectly able to keep up with the challenge every April, but come May 1 I don't know what to blog about anymore.