I need to tell everyone that comments on my blog- I reply back via my phone or email. Every single comment. More than half of my commenters are NOREPLYbloggers. I am willing to bet you money that you don't realize you are. This means that you're not getting my responses back. That makes me sad. I don't want you think I am ignoring and that I don't comment back. I rarely reply back to your comment in my blog because I have a corporate job and my laptop doesn't allow me on Blogger, FB, etc. and its easier to comment from my phone. My cousin had to tell me when I was a no -reply blogger because I didn't realize I was.
Now back to the letter Z. When I was first branching out wanting to drink wine, I started drinking white Zinfandel. I liked the sweetness of it and it made me feel grown up. LOL. Then fast forward 15 years and I spent a lot of time at wineries in California when I was there working. I went to never drinking red wines to ONLY drinking red wines now. I will drink a chardonnay occasionally during the summer but I do prefer reds. If you're not real familiar with the many kinds of wines like Cabernets, Merlots, Chablis, Pinot Noirs or Grigios, etc, you may not know that there is also a Red Zinfandel too. Zinfandels tend to be fruity and a little spicy at same time. The fruits are more like a cherry or raspberry fruits. They are delicious but they are not sweet. Not anything like its sister white zinfandels. I do prefer Cabernets and blends overall.
This one is my favorite:
It is yummy!!Right now as I drive thru neighborhoods, I am so enjoying peoples gorgeous gardens that are blooming. I don't garden but I love looking at all the flowers. Zinnias are so pretty to me. My very favorite flower is Tulips. What is your favorite flower? Do you garden? I like to buy a bunch of tulips for my table from my grocery store.
Y'all have a super Thursday will ya!!
'So glad you took this challenge! The frequent posts were WONDERFUL!! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteHave you ever tried OZV (Old Vine Zinfandel)? It's my new fave. Congrats on finishing the A to Z challenge. I'm too damn lazy to even try.
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo You Did It!! I love me some wine and would celebrate finishing the challenge tonight with a vino (no vino tho). I am a big Cab person thanks to travels to Italy. Lately I have been leaning towards a pino grigio. Time to relax!
ReplyDeleteI think I know what you'll be celebrating tonight with ...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on surviving the challenge! :)
Those flowers are beautiful. I love tulips too.
ReplyDeleteThat's why I haven't joined in. I just can't blog everyday, to much for me. We pretty much only drink red wines however I do like a chilled White Zinfandel in the summer sometimes. We too started out drinking the WZ. We do love our reds.......
ReplyDeleteGorgeous zinnias!
ReplyDeleteI did the A-Z Challenge with 5 blogs. Whew! Done!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting at The Mane Point: A Haven for Horse Lovers.
Hope you will be back again!
The Mane Point A Haven for Horse Lovers .
Hi Holli ... So glad you took to commenting at Paula's place (Smidgens, Snippets & Bits) so I could follow my hunches and drop by. While your being from Texas is a huge draw ... and in spite of my being tat-less and skeered of cycles ... I find myself liking Hoots n' Hollers. A lot. Goodness knows, I hope to benefit from your positivity! :)
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile, there's a glass of wine ...
Have a great new week!
Myra (aka Mevely317)
The flowers are beautiful. Congratulations on successfully finishing the A to Z Challenge.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure that I'm not a "No-Reply" site since I have received email replies now and then. Might need to check on that though. I almost always reply to comments on my blog which I'm sure results in many of my replies going unnoticed.
Arlee Bird
A to Z Challenge Co-host
Tossing It Out
Hi Holli - I've come to visit via Pamela's recommendation, and have really enjoyed reading through some of your posts. I planned to take part in the A to Z challenge this year, but wasn't able to due to some unexpected 'real life' issues getting in the way - maybe next year. I'll be back again now I've found you! Caroline :)
ReplyDelete