I can only laugh. I told a friend that at any time i expected the plague of locusts to come and i'm ready. When i feel i like i'm doing somewhat ok, i have a setback or 4. My emotions are unsteady again and that's hard. I still have cried every single day since June 16. I am amazed my body can still produce tears but there is endless supply.
Its October now and i am debating on decorating like i usually do. I have a few things out but i just don't know.... For those who know me understand that i look forward to October and Halloween all year long and i genuinely get depressed on November 1. I canceled my annual HOLLIWeen party. That was hard to do but i just get do it with all i have going on. Maybe next year.
That's all for now. Please send prayers and juju and light and whatever is good my way.
Holy shit - you're being put through the ringer. It is sad that the things we love have to fall by the wayside when life happens. Hope things improve and soon. Perhaps try to have a little Halloween fun around town.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear all you are going through. Will definitely send positive thoughts your way.
ReplyDeleteHealing light and hugs to you, Holli. I hope you catch a break soon. You deserve one (or ten)!
ReplyDeleteHi, Holli!
ReplyDeleteBad things happen to good people, and you are the poster girl for the adage. It makes me sad to learn of your continuing string of hassles and setbacks. I pray that you get your eye fixed up. That should make a big difference in your mood right away and hopefully you can gain positive momentum from there. Imagine how good you will feel knowing you remained tough and worked through this dismal chapter of your life until you were able to begin a new and better one.
I am rooting for you, dear friend Holli!
I have no words... other than whatever disasters you aren't sucking up are landing on us... hang in there, as do we.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that happened. So sorry and I will be praying for the procedure they will be doing. Then your air and your pool pump!! I don't understand why you are being hit so hard but I am definitely praying for you. I do think you should get your decorations out because they do make you happy but cancelling the party is definitely the right thing to do.
ReplyDelete((Hugs))
Maybe all the tears have aggravated your eyelid? I'm so sorry that you've had a plague of Trials, isn't that how it always plays out tho'... which SUCKS! I think you should pay some homage to Halloween to buoy up your Holli-Days GF, it would be a Positive thing amid all the Negs... I find it to be Helpful. Having to pull our Listing and be put on Hold to buy the new place really was an unexpected setback and so some days I'm not even sure what I'm doing or Why? But, I got back to Celebrating my fav Month and Holiday properly now, without risking offending some random people Viewing our Home *winks* and it feels good to be semi-back to our Normal, even tho' damn near everything we owned is packed and yet now we have no place to GO! *LOL* Ah, Life, ain't it Grand!?!?!
ReplyDelete