Hi there! I'm just a woman that looks at life as an adventure. I'm a Texas girl trying to find joy in every day. I'm obsessed with Halloween , I love to go junking, I like to drink wine, and I'm a Harley girl! Thank you for letting me share my stories, opinions, etc.
I really like the comical story, and your humor. Happy Good Friday and Easter, Holli. Please indulge in divine chocolate eggs (for you and me). I'll hit the after-Easter sales.
Have a wonderful Easter weekend, Holli! Some great images and LOLs here!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet wishes from you, Holli. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI wish you and Todd and your dogs the same. I like the Easter memes with the biker bunnies. :)
Take care and have a safe and meaningful holiday, dear friend!
And to you and yours- yours too, Shady!
ReplyDeleteThanks, good buddy, and happy Easter to you, Laurie and Scrappy!
DeleteHappy Easter to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteI really like the comical story, and your humor.
ReplyDeleteHappy Good Friday and Easter, Holli.
Please indulge in divine chocolate eggs (for you and me). I'll hit the after-Easter sales.
Thank you Holli. I brought some of the cotton candy Peeps, I guess I should try them tomorrow
ReplyDeleteI wish you a glorious weekend, dear Holli!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter. Wishing you a great week ahead.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful day!
ReplyDelete