Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Got my big black boots and an old suitcase

Anyone know what song my title comes from? Its one of my favorites because its all about the West Coast which is my all time favorite place to be.
I am crazy stupid busy going in a million directions trying to tie up loose ends by Friday. Why ? Well , i leave for a weeks vacation with my handsome husband.
Guess where i'm going? Its NOT west Coast!
I'll leave you some very easy clues.....
I'll be out of pocket all next week but when i return, i hope to have lots and lots of some fabulous photos.
This may sound corny but i'll miss you guys! I sure love my blogging family.
Hope all of you had a wonderful Easter /Passover weekend.  We drove out to east Texas to see my uncle and pick up a custom piece of furniture he made for us. I have to paint it and that aint happening this week or next so you'll have to wait to see the coolest thing he made .
OK so here are my clues to where we're heading this weekend:






13 comments:

  1. Hi, Holli!

    I'd love to visit Holland... wooden shoe? :) I am very excited that you guys are going to The Netherlands this weekend. What a dream trip that will be! I know you will bring back many interesting sightseeing pictures of that major square in Amsterdam, the tulips, the windmills and who knows what else. I never heard of the Dutch alternative indie pop band Avi on Fire, but I enjoyed listening to their debut single "Pearls." They have a great sound and I thank you for turning me on to them. I am very happy to know you and Todd are getting away from it all for a week, and I am eager to see the custom piece of furniture your uncle made for you. Have a ball in The Netherlands, dear friend Holli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amsterdam! That's my guess. I've never been, but I hope you have a great time. Take all the pictures!

    My Passover weekend was busy. My husband's family are fairly observant, so I've been dreaming of bread. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without going past your first question, Santa Monica by Everclear- who KC and I got to see last year with Local H... Now returning to the rest of the post...

    Going to Holland! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corny to miss us? I would be totally all whimpers if you didn't miss us. Now, go have a blast... then come back and tell us all about it. I won't even guess where you are going. I want to be surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holland/the Netherlands?
    I'm so excited for you - whether or not I'm right.
    And I have a dedication for you at my blog.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like the Netherlands. Lucky you. I'll miss you, but you sure will enjoy. Have lots of fun and get lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you going to Amsterdam specifically? Yowza! My Rare One and her niece will be getting there just about the time you'll be leaving. They are keen to see the Sex Museum, among other attractions. I have been promised photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. V A C A T I O N ! ! ! !

    The magic word. Enjoy yourself and be safe!

    Cherdo
    Cherdo on the Flipside
    Blogging from A-to-Z April Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wherever you are going I hope you have a wonderful relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss my blog friends too! That's why I had to come around to everyone and say sorry for being so late to everyone! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!