Its a super crazy busy week. I am training a new process next week to over a 175 people and i'm having to prepare for that for work. Thursday is my gala even for Refuge for Women and Friday and Saturday is my junk show. I am going in every direction so I have no brain cells to dedicate to my blog post this week. So here is a song by my favorite band Live who I will be seeing again next month. This song never made it to radio time but it was on the album and I love it! I wanna dance with you is the title. Its about love, dancing, the beach, all my faves!!
Have a great week my awesome blogging friends!! You are such a joy to me.
Hi, Holliwood N. Vine!
ReplyDeleteNow you know my secret, dear friend. Having no brain cells, I rely on music to carry my blog posts. :) As I mentioned before when you posted something by this band, I think it's cool that you and I have another York connection in addition to the Harley-Davidson factory. All four members of the alternative rock band Live are also from The White Rose City. They have a great sound and I enjoyed this video. I don't remember this band because I left York and moved to Florida in 1984, the same year they formed. I read that they went through half a dozen other stage names before arriving at Live in 1991.
I admire you for all you are doing to help women in crisis. I also wish you success in your training program and with your junk show this weekend.
Enjoy the rest of your week, dear friend Holli!
Some bands just resonate and click no matter what song they sing. Live does that for me from the moment they hit it big in late 80's- early 90's. When Ed Kowalcyk went solo, I also loved all his albums he released and also got to see him perform in concert. I have seen them total of 4 times now .
DeleteHave a great week Shadester!
I think it's a perfect post that begins and ends with a song you love. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteCherdo
Cherdo on the Flipside
Blogging from A-to-Z April Challenge
Thank you Cherdo!!! I am loving your topics for the A to Z challenge. For reasons explained on this post, April was too busy for me to even consider the challenge this time but maybe next year.
Delete"...we've got to find a way to let it go..."
ReplyDeleteTruer words...
God grant you the strength to achieve the best at your gala.
Thanks Chris!!! I am so excited for all the events.
DeleteYou do have some busy time coming up. I wish you lots of success in all. Wonderful to be helping women in need. I worked with women substance abusers and the stories they had to tell would break your heart.
ReplyDeleteThank you my friend!! I couldn't be more proud to be a part of refuge for women. I believe whole heartedly in what this organization is about and this event is so fun and special. Its the biggest fundraiser of the year for us so a lot of pressure. My junk show is also so fun but so much work and i'm already behind with the Gala being tomorrow night. I'll get it all done somehow! I'm sure you heard some intense stories when you worked with substance abusers.
DeleteHolli, that's a great songs. Thanks for sharing and enjoy the concert!
ReplyDeleteI hope the 175 people are fun to work with. And that the junk show is fun, fun, fun and profitable!
ReplyDeleteWonderful song! Enjoy all of your fun shenanigans! ;-) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteBeautiful melody. Keep dancing, my friend.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
Thanks for the song my friend! I have been so busy too! I feel bad, because I am so behind in everything!!! Big Hugs!
ReplyDelete