1. What is something you'll never forget about the age you are right now? How precious life is and to be so grateful to have both parents and both grandmothers. I believe the older we get , we realize that our days are not to be taken for granted. My parents health situations have brought this to mind more and more.
2. What's a household chore you've never done? How have you managed that??? Changed air filters. I have either lived in apartments where they did it for me or my husband does it. Lucky I guess.
3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain? Hmmm. I would have to say both. I know a few people who were raised in a very warm and nurturing home but still ended up on wrong path, and also many people who had the odds stacked against them but pulled themselves out and changed their path to the right direction. Tough question for sure.
4. Friday (February 28th) is 'Something on a Stick Day'. What's your favorite food eaten on a stick? I would say Fletchers Corndog from our Texas State Fair.
5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why? I would have to say SIGHT. I cant imagine not being able to see the mountains, beach, my handsome husband, or my sweet puppy Jax. I say this but then I can almost cry at the thought of not HEARING music. Yikes another tough question.
6. What's the best music, theatre, or sporting venue you've been to? What made it great? I love theatre and especially broadway musicals. Wicked is my most favorite musical and I’ve seen it multiple times in various cities. Then again I love concerts and my husband and I attend many concerts a year. Willie Nelson, The Cult, and Tool are a few of my fave concerts to date but its hard to decide. I’m basically not very decisive on most of the questions so far , huh!
7. It's the last week of the month...in five words or less bid adieu to your February. “Three months until my birthday”.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I wish that I had more time to really dedicate to my blog and not let so much time go by between my posts. I love my blogging buddies and this community more than I ever expected to.