Monday, July 15, 2013

My wishes

Last week I came across a blog post by The Bloggess. I loved the idea and thought I would have my own post of wishes. • I wish I would have gone with gut feeling 12 years ago when I felt my first spark with Todd • I wish I wasn’t such a worrier • I wish Dad would get his lung transplant TODAY • I wish Mom didn’t have the worst case of Lupus • I wish my credit cards were not maxed out • I wish my windshield didn’t have a large crack and that it would stop spreading • I wish I had complete peace that I could never have a baby • I wish I was skinnier • I wish I had more time to read all my books • I wish I had a dog • I wish I wasn’t allergic to cats • I wish I could drink frozen margaritas without getting brain freeze • I wish my eyelashes were longer • I wish my nieces would call, or write, or text me once in a while • I wish I could visit California every year • I wished we didn’t have the loudest heaviest family live above our heads in our apartments • I wish I liked vegetables • I wish I would not have quit college middle of my senior year • I wish I knew how to wear eyeshadow • I wish the people I invited to my wedding would send me their responses back already in the prestamped envelope I sent • I wish my grandfather was alive to witness me getting married • I wish my best friend from college could make my wedding • I wish I could whistle • I wish that my allergies would get better and not worse as I get older • I wish I didn’t have a screw lodged into my rear tire at this moment • I wish I had a Starbucks right now • I wish my legs were not so pale • I wish I could get off my fat ass and work out more • I wish my back didn’t have so many things wrong with it • I wish I understood how to maneuver around my Windows 8 laptop • I wish some of my family members loved me unconditionally regardless that I’m fat or not. • I wish Montana wasn’t so far away so I could see my Mom more often • I wish August 15 was next week and not this week so I could see my Mom right now! • I wish that we could have Peace in our world • I wish I had more followers via Bloglovin • I wish my front tooth wasn’t so sensitive so that I didn’t have to always drink with a straw • I wish I could sing good. I sing all the time but its when I’m alone. I also wish that my Blogger wasnt acting so squirrely right now. Happy Monday y'all!!

20 comments:

  1. love this idea.... so much so I might need to do this as well. i wish i knew how to wear eyeshadow too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have someone else doing my makeup for the wedding otherwise I would look like a clown.

      Delete
  2. You know what I wish? That I had met you YEARS ago....love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too sweet girl! Love ya too and so glad you're in my life now.

      Delete
  3. I wish we lived closer together! You are awesome! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU are awesome lady!! I wish that many times that we lived closer. I cant wait to meet you one day. I will hug you so hard and may even cry a little (tears of joy)

      Delete
  4. I wish I could open up a can of whoop ass on anyone who doesn't love you unconditionally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it crazy that i'm 45 and yet seek approval or love from the ones that don't. I pray about it all the time and for the most part I let it go. I have some family that are so obsessed with my weight gain that I disgust them. They don't like hugging me and never tell me they love me. My aunt even told me a few years back that my troubles would go away if I just lost weight. Geesh!

      Delete
  5. Love your wish list - we have so much in common!
    Hope you dad gets his lung transplant soon - will put it on my wish list as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lanthie for adding Dad to your wish list.
      So which parts do we have in common?

      Delete
  6. What I thought in your list:

    I'm with you on your folks.

    Give up on the windshield. Trust me, they don't shrink on their own.
    Go without shadow- you don't need the makeup!
    Dogs are easy- apartments the problem?
    Cali and Montana- not so easy. Have you looked into Transporter tech?
    Blogger is like you're window. Cracked and it won't get less so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have I told you lately that I enjoy your replies so much?! They are always wise and witty and make me smile. Thank you!

      Delete
    2. You are welcome, as well as bright and beautiful.

      Delete
  7. veryone always talks about The Bloggess, I must check her out.

    I love this idea, I may have to steal it. I'm always wishing/praying for lungs for your Papa!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bloggess is so funny! She's also a Texas girl. I borrowed the idea from her so borrow away sweety pie!
      And thank you for the continued prayers.

      Delete
  8. That's a lot of Happy Monday wishes! Hope they all come true! Especially for your Dad and Mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil me too. Those are the 2 biggest wishes i have.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for sharing your wishes! I love this idea. Sending you big hugs and prayers all around!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!