Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Tunes


Its Tuesday and a short week with July 4th happening this Thursday. My life is work and hospital or home and hospital but i cant NOT see Daddy while he's still there.
Here are a few songs that have been playing in my head.
Bob Seger is one of my all time faves that i grew up listening to in the car and house with my mom. She had all his albums and when i was in my 20's i finally got to see him in concert. These songs are on constant play on my ipod.
1) Roll me away    2) You'll accompany me    3) Chances are





Have a great holiday week y'all and please be safe.
x0x0  Holli

11 comments:

  1. My mom loved Bob Seger too! I grew up to listening to all of his albums. Ah...memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, i distinctly remember your mom and me listening to his tape or 8 track that week she stayed with me. :)
      She was glad that i loved him too as a kid.

      Delete
  2. All three great songs!!! I hope that you are holding up ok....I am just right down the road if you need anything. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet girl. You know, i may have you finish cutting those dang circles out for me if you dont mind. I know i insisted on doing them when you offered but i'm swamped. I love you sweet friend!!

      Delete
  3. Love me some Bob Seger.

    Been keeping you and your family in my prayers <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up listening to Bob Seger! My parents were fans :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big Seger fan-he is supposedly close to releasing a new album, and has indicated that he will probably retire from touring and recording.

    That just makes me feel old.

    But then, I guess I am old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bob Seger is classic American rock. Grew up listening to all his songs. I remember cruising in my '68 Mustang with his songs playing, or parked in the dark with my gal getting hot and heavy.

    Those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE Bob Seger! I had no idea he sang "Chances Are", though.
    He was on 'The Voice'; did you see him?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bob Seger is awesome! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for linking to Tuesdays with a Twist! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!