I dont even know where to begin. I'm in Jacksonville , Florida this week and so crazy hectic. How crazy that I havent traveled in almost 9 months but the week my Dad is in surgery, I have to go out of town.
I want to tell you every detail but I dont have time right now. BUTTTTT- y'all need to know that Dad got his double lung transplant this past weekend. He is still in critical condition but the Dr's are pleased with his numbers and where is he right now. I really wanted to be there when he took his first breath but that's Ok. The nurses are incredible and i know he's in the best hands.
So for now , heres my song:

So happy to hear about your dad. I will continue to keep him and you in my prayers. You have a lot on your plate!! Love your song choice and quite appropriate considering.
ReplyDeleteKathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com
My plate is overflowing. Thank you for your prayers
DeleteWhat wonderful news, Holli! Praise God! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeletePRAISE HIM Indeed!!!
DeletePerfect song for the events of the last week. Hope you are holding up on your trip and and I can't wait to see you this weekend! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI love the song too and was singing it to myself all last week. Love ya!
DeleteAll right for dad!!! Hope he is soon back in the pink!
ReplyDeleteMe too and its happening more and more everyday. Thank you for your prayers.
DeleteThat is most awesome news!!!!!! Perfect song choice. I'm thinking of you sweet lady.
ReplyDeleteThanks my friend. I was singing this all week.
DeleteWow - that is terrific news! Wishing him well and a speedy recovery!
ReplyDeleteIsnt it amazing? Thank you for all prayers and good thoughts.
DeleteWhat a perfect song for your great news. I will continue praying for your father though. Thanks for hosting this hop.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the prayers. He's getting stronger everyday. I love this song.
DeleteOh wow, I have been MIA haven't I. I'm so glad Dad is OK. My thoughts and prayers are with him :) Happy Tuesday my friend!
ReplyDeleteDad WILL be Ok! Long road behind us and a little bumpy one ahead but we can do this. Thank you sweety!!
DeleteI will join in the Hallelujah chorus. Your daddy is in the best of hands, (both physically and spirtually) so now for the time being, YOU take some deep breaths and remember...breathe in and out. Will continue to lift y'all up in prayers.
ReplyDeleteDeb
Hallelujah is my theme song with Dad! He's getting stonger everyday and i truly BELIEVE its from all the countless prayers.
DeleteOh Holli, I am SO SO SO happy for your family!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are SO SO SO happy and giddy from this miracle
DeleteHallelujah indeed!! Way to go, Dad! ♥
ReplyDeleteYes!!! Amazing miracles DO exist
DeleteWhew! I've been writing all morning and so... Have posts for the next two weeks of TUESDAY TUNES!! YAY! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteI am so behind but i've been a little busy. LOL
Delete