Hi there! I'm just a woman that looks at life as an adventure. I'm a Texas girl trying to find joy in every day. I'm obsessed with Halloween , I love to go junking, I like to drink wine, and I'm a Harley girl! Thank you for letting me share my stories, opinions, etc.
All is well as can be. Dad is in hospital waiting on a lung transplant. We had a false alarm 3 weeks ago and they had him on a ventilator prepared for surgery but the other lung had pneumonia on it. He's recuperating and waiting not so patiently.
Thank you Phil for your love and support. Dad is a fighter but I understand when its too much. He has wanted to give up a time or two lately because Monday will make it a month that he's been laid up in hospital. We are fighters though. I wont let him give up!
What a lovely montage of photos filled with courage and spirit...and lots of love. HUGS to you my friend and prayers continue!! ♥ Kathy http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com
'Sending you a hug ((Holli)) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteThank you for the hug.
DeleteHang in there, Dad...
ReplyDeleteHe's a fighter!! I wont let him give up.
DeleteAwww holli, what moving photos. The strength of you and your family are inspiring! Fingers crossed for a new set of lungs! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteThank you sweety! We love this man and will do anything for him.
DeleteWow...you really captured the moment. I hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteThank you Lynn, all WILL be well once we get that lung transplant.
DeleteJust look at that love of family and fighting spirit of your Dad. Hugs to you!!!
ReplyDeleteThere is so much love for this man! Thank you for the hugs, i will take them!
DeleteI hope all is well, I've been MIA again :)
ReplyDeleteAll is well as can be. Dad is in hospital waiting on a lung transplant. We had a false alarm 3 weeks ago and they had him on a ventilator prepared for surgery but the other lung had pneumonia on it. He's recuperating and waiting not so patiently.
DeleteBig hugs friend!!
ReplyDeleteI'll take that hug, thank you.
DeleteDad sure is a fighter! Keep that chin up!
ReplyDeleteHe IS a fighter, he's just so tired of the fight. It will happen soon though, it has to. Thank you for the encouragement.
DeleteMuch love and prayers to you and your dad! Keep fighting!
ReplyDeleteThank you Phil for your love and support. Dad is a fighter but I understand when its too much. He has wanted to give up a time or two lately because Monday will make it a month that he's been laid up in hospital. We are fighters though. I wont let him give up!
DeleteYou know your previous post? I wish I could give you a hug.
ReplyDeleteDeb
I'll take that hug and raise you 2 more hugs!
DeleteWhat a lovely montage of photos filled with courage and spirit...and lots of love. HUGS to you my friend and prayers continue!! ♥
ReplyDeleteKathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com