Its Tuesday and a short week with July 4th happening this Thursday. My life is work and hospital or home and hospital but i cant NOT see Daddy while he's still there.
Here are a few songs that have been playing in my head.
Bob Seger is one of my all time faves that i grew up listening to in the car and house with my mom. She had all his albums and when i was in my 20's i finally got to see him in concert. These songs are on constant play on my ipod.
1) Roll me away 2) You'll accompany me 3) Chances are
Have a great holiday week y'all and please be safe.
x0x0 Holli

My mom loved Bob Seger too! I grew up to listening to all of his albums. Ah...memories!
ReplyDeleteLauren, i distinctly remember your mom and me listening to his tape or 8 track that week she stayed with me. :)
DeleteShe was glad that i loved him too as a kid.
All three great songs!!! I hope that you are holding up ok....I am just right down the road if you need anything. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThank you sweet girl. You know, i may have you finish cutting those dang circles out for me if you dont mind. I know i insisted on doing them when you offered but i'm swamped. I love you sweet friend!!
DeleteLove me some Bob Seger.
ReplyDeleteBeen keeping you and your family in my prayers <3
I grew up listening to Bob Seger! My parents were fans :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a big Seger fan-he is supposedly close to releasing a new album, and has indicated that he will probably retire from touring and recording.
ReplyDeleteThat just makes me feel old.
But then, I guess I am old!
Bob Seger is classic American rock. Grew up listening to all his songs. I remember cruising in my '68 Mustang with his songs playing, or parked in the dark with my gal getting hot and heavy.
ReplyDeleteThose were the days!
LOVE Bob Seger! I had no idea he sang "Chances Are", though.
ReplyDeleteHe was on 'The Voice'; did you see him?
Bob Seger is awesome! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDeleteThank you for linking to Tuesdays with a Twist! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures
ReplyDelete