Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tunes on Tuesday

Hello Y'all! I have some great news for our Tuesday Tunes coming up. I happened to stumble on another blogger's page who also hosted a Tuesday Tunes with same idea in mind as ours. Lauren and I reached out to her and we are going to combine forces. Her name is Leslyn and she blogs at Leslyn's Lovely Life. We're all so excited!! We're in process of coming up with new button and our names on it and we hope that more people will join our hop. Until then lets talk about music.
I spent the weekend with my sweet grandma Nanny and she's a huge country music fan. She watched country videos all day and i get caught up on the most popular songs in the countdown. Some of the songs i saw videos are what i'm sharing with you today.
Grab your tissues for this first song because it really tore at my heart. The song : I drive your truck by Lee Brice is so sweet. Its about 2 best friends but one dies while serving our country.

This next one is so awesome because Don Williams is a country crooner from way back. His voice is so sweet and he has so many great hits. He joined up with cutie pie Keith Urban in this song and i cant get enough of it. The song is Imagine That.


My last choice for today is a duet with a really fun group Train and country girl Ashley Monroe. Train is typically more rock and pop so i love the diversity. This song is called Bruises.
So there you have it today my friends. Please link up:

14 comments:

  1. WOW, I adore Train but that song doesn't sound anything like them. Can you tell I'm not a country fan? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats ok- neither does my fiance which is why i listened to it the whole weekend when he wasnt around. LOL
      Next week will be back to my heavy rock i also adore.

      Delete
  2. Love that song " I Drive Your Truck"! That is a goodie!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it great? i cried when i first saw the video.

      Delete
  3. linked up and I even got it done on the right day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got rid of cable, and I miss CMT! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not like a song but watch the video and then i have new appreciation of song.

      Delete
  5. Not a big train fan but I love your diverse music love!

    Phil
    www.blog.theregularguynyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am all over the place with my love for music.

      Delete
  6. I love all of these songs but that Lee Brice gets me every.single.time. I cry like a big 'ol baby!

    XO
    Lacey @ CHARM + Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This song is a choker for sure.

      Delete
  7. Don Williams - The Gentle Giant. one of the Greatest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Don! I grew up with him and his voice is just so smooth. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!!!