Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday Tunes- 10/15


Today's song is Overcome performed by Ed Kowalcyk who used to be lead singer of one of my all time rock bands called LIVE.  Ed's voice is very distinct and i love listening to him. His band split up and he went solo and is doing wonderful things across the world.  He raises money for a few childrens groups and some of his songs can be heard on the Christian radio stations. You can listen to his lyrics and KNOW that he is a Believer. One of my favorite lines in his song- Heaven is " I look at my daughter and I believe. I dont need no proof when it comes to God and truth.  and That was on one of his rock songs played on hard rock stations.
He's also done some collaboration with Chris Daughtry and many others.  This song i am posting happens to have a surprise visit from Sinead Oconnor but you can barely hear her. 


Happy Tuesday.....


7 comments:

  1. Don't think I have ever heard this song, but I do LOVE Heaven! Have a great day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a bald guy. I like his voice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ever heard of this before either, thanks for sharing. I hope all is well your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard this one either, but it is beautiful!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful song! Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was really good. Always loved Lightning Crashes and Pain Lies By The Riverside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Used to love Live! What a great band from NJ!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!