Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday's Tunes


Good morning everyone! Today is my favorite day to blog because i love all things music.

Today's first song is one that i'm really enjoying hearing on the radion. I am huge fan of P!nk and this is a duo with the lead singer from the band Fun.  Her husband Corey is in this video and its pretty hot!!
The song is Just give me a reason

This next song is by Nirvana and i have always loved it. Funny thing is that my little 6 yr old niece can sing most all the words to this. I smile now every time i hear this song because i hear her singing it.  The song is Lake of Fire which is a cover they did. Its originally sung by the Meat Puppets.


For whatever reason my HTML button is hosed and so i cant post the blog hop.  Please leave me a comment and i will come to your blog and check out what you posted. I have to get this fixed!!!
Stay tuned.



12 comments:

  1. Good morning, Holli! Thank you for hosting this wonderful party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure sweet friend and thank you for linking up with us.

      Delete
  2. Nirvana is my favorite band ever!! Love love love it. Happy Tuesday. Never fails your link up gives you a hard time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Nirvana too! I know i think my laptop is possessed and i'm losing my patience. Thank you for linking up- hope you're having a great day.

      Delete
  3. I knew the Nirvana song, never knew what it was called.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were probably more familiar with the Meat Puppets version from the 60's? I love singing along to this song. I'm terrible but still fun to sing to.

      Delete
  4. Great GREAT tunes!!!!! Love P!nk and I love Nirvana!! Fun Fact: They got their big break after playing at my grandfather's bar in Philadelphia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very very cool fun fact! Does your grandfather have any posters or flyers from when they performed there?

      Delete
  5. Great choices! My kids would love you! The video is sizzler indeed. Pink is one of my musical heroines, a fantastic show artist. I always wondered if something did go on between her and Justin Derrico.

    I love Kurt unplugged. You can really feel the true rasp in his voice live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you for sweet comments and also thank you for linking up with us.
      Pink is awesome and i just missed her concert here in Dallas last month but she's returning in November.
      Kurt was too smart to die so young.

      Delete
  6. I have actually seen Pink in concert and she puts on a terrific show and can sing her butt off. She is very talented.

    Phil
    www.blog.theregularguynyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love that Pink song!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!!!